HOW TO ORGANIZE A SCHOOL FIELD TRIP?
Both young and old will be able to immerse themselves in Hergé’s work, while learning about topics as broad as archaeology, the conquest of space, journalism, the art of comics and the many links between Tintin and Switzerland. Making it a great school visit that’s both instructive and fun.
EXPLORATORY TOURS INFORMATION
Would you like to explore the exhibition before booking your school group ? You can visit the exhibition beforehand, free of charge. To organize your exploratory visit, contact us by e-mail at tintin.ecole@opus-one-ch
Click here to see the educational packs
NOTES ABOUT THE FORM
Please read the information below before submitting your registration form.
- To ensure the best possible welcome, please submit this form no later than 7 days before the date of your visit.
- Please indicate three possible dates for your visit
- Entrance to the exhibition is 13 francs per student. We offer free admission for one accompanying adult for every 10 students. Payment must be made on site, at our ticket office, on arrival.
- Please note that picnics are not permitted in the building. We therefore advise you to plan your meals accordingly.
- Bags and backpacks must be left at the school locker room, free of charge.
- For safety reasons, and to ensure that the visit runs smoothly, students must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tintin, L’Aventure Immersive exhibition and to providing you with an enriching experience. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address tintin.ecole@opus-one-ch